NetSuite Manufacturing Optimization ConsultantApply For This Position
Typical Day in the Life
As a NetSuite Optimization Lead, you will provide insight, thought leadership, and direct a team of Lead and Functional consultants as they implement NetSuite for the company's client base. The vertical lead will be responsible for the portfolio of projects identified in the General Business & Nonprofit vertical -- providing sponsorship, guidance, resource assignments, project performance, managing client escalations and ensuring client satisfaction. The role also serves as an industry expert (specific to their vertical), offering leading best practices, identifying training opportunities, and expanding vertical knowledge amongst the team.
- Perform full NetSuite ERP and CRM optimization projects, interacting directly with senior-level client personnel; provide client training (on-site and/or web-based) as needed.
- Plan and consult with customers on business process improvements in order to configure the system features/functions to client requirements and needs.
- Manage various engagements concurrently with aggressive timelines, outline optimization objectives, issues, findings and recommendations in a variety of client situations.
- Work as a team with other consultants to assess client optimization needs, craft innovative solutions and implement these plans to a level which exceed client expectations.
- Develop and communicate client requirements with the technical developers on potential customizations to the product.
- Cleanse/import client data and document deliverables and completed activities.
- Train associates on various aspects of an optimizations/module implementations and delegate work based on availability and experience.
- Act as lead and subject matter expert for a specific area of NetSuite, either through vertical expertise or deep product knowledge on specific functionality.
- Opportunity to work remotely from any location in the USA
Who you are
- You have 10+ years of experience in NetSuite or other ERPs
- You have 4 – 7 years of experience in consulting, preferably in NetSuite software implementations or as part of an optimization team.
- You’re able to act as a lead and subject matter expert either through vertical expertise or deep product knowledge in NetSuite for the Manufacturing and Wholesale Distribution vertical
- You have a track record of excellent client satisfaction, both internally and externally
- Outstanding communication skills; presentation, written, verbal, listening, and influencing
What inspires you
- You appreciate the opportunity to work with a variety of businesses and the leadership within them
- You appreciate the opportunity to ‘wow’ a client
- You like to lead projects from start to finish
- You are innovative and enjoy thinking creatively
- Knowing you brought value to a business by implementing strategy, ensuring timely delivery and risk management, and collaborating with technical teams to deliver custom client solutions is important to you
- Having opportunities to ask questions and present answers as it relates to system development and design fills makes you happy.
- You love to make a ‘to do’ list and cross items off
- You seek appreciation for your contributions and want to have purpose in the work you do.