Salesforce Solution ArchitectApply For This Position
As a Salesforce Solution Architect, you will:
- Develop comprehensive configuration designs, use cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives and processes.
- Identify and recommend Salesforce.com based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance.
- Identify detailed business requirements to support Salesforce.com implementation within the scope of prioritizing enhancements and projects.
- Ensure the Salesforce.com technical design aligns to overall enterprise architecture of the client and scales with it in the near future.
- Define technical best practices for the implementation.
- Provide the Architecture/ high level design documents.
- Perform code reviews & ensure adherence to best practices.
- Evaluate possible application performance bottle necks at early stages of the implementation & recommend remedial measures.
- Help build reusable assets for use in future projects, work on Gap Analysis & Salesforce.com Road Map creation.
- Define the Configuration Management & Environment path for the Salesforce.com implementation.
- Provide guidance to junior developers in the form of code review, solution design, and recommended training and development plans.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Eligible to obtain and maintain Government Security Clearance.
- Minimum of five (5) years of professional experience in Salesforce Implementation.
- Minimum nine (9) years of professional job related experience with an Associate degree or seven (7) years with a Bachelor’s degree or a minimum of five (5) years with a Master’s degree.
- Experience with multiple Salesforce implementations and prior staff positions in a Solution Architect role.
- Experience creating and delivering workflow solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force and Visualforce.
- Possess strong knowledge of Salesforce functionality and configuration capabilities.
- Ability to lead Salesforce.com solution design efforts.
- Prior experience supporting an organization with CRM and multiple active Force.com.
Nice to have skills/qualifications
- Experience in Contact Center implementations.
- Supported Multi-Org environments with 1000+ users.
- Experience with/in an Agile continuous integration/delivery model and certification in Agile methods.
- Salesforce Certified Application Architect or Certified System Architect.
- 3 or more of the following Salesforce Certifications-
- Salesforce Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer
- Salesforce Certified Development Lifecycle and Deployment Designer
- Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Designer
- Salesforce Certified Integration Architecture Designer
- Salesforce Certified Mobile Solutions Architecture Designer
- Salesforce Certified Sharing and Visibility Designer