Manager Salesforce Release & QAApply For This Position
• Own the roll out of scheduled releases for multiple salesforce instances across different Orgs and time zones with different level of maturity in order to support business across 78 countries where Brenntag has commercial operations (14.4 billion EUR in revenue)
• Manage proper tracking of released components in version control
• Facilitating releases of varying size, complexity and duration by coordinating with multiple cross-functional teams
• Own and continually improve the release process by documenting release issues and developing plans to improve process or automation
• Prepare release notes and communicate release status to stakeholders and project teams
• Work closely with development staff to resolve build problems and merge conflicts and guide the completion of RCA’s to ensure issues do not recur.
• Responsible for maintaining consistency between Salesforce sandbox environments, from Development through QA, UAT and Production
• Manage deployments between sandbox environments
• Experience in Managed Package Implementations is a must
• Migrate changes and perform deployments from non-production to production
environment using change sets, Force.com IDE, Ant, CI technologies like Salesforce DX or automated tools.
• Co-ordinate resolution of merge conflicts, deployment errors and meet code
• Assist to debug and resolve issues and/or defects which may be encountered
during various stages of development and delivery
• Experience with Salesforce App Exchange products and integration.
• Manage the support of Salesforce release processes and environments including sandboxes and scratch orgs.
• Manage proper tracking of released components and support audits in version control
• Support deployment planning activities
• Facilitate backlog refinement, sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, and demos
• Adhere to development lifecycle and release processes, to ensure all risk, security and development requirements are met.
•Certifications: Salesforce Certified Admin, Developer. Development and Deployment Architect preferred.
• Minimum five years of experience managing Salesforce integrations along with core development and delivery skills
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
• Experience in the CRM domain; understanding of overall SFDC architecture and working knowledge of SFDC integration approach, architecture and release management
• Salesforce.com certification (Developer Certification, Advance Developer Certification) is a plus
• Test our system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed
• Experience with Salesforce platform production deployments working in an agile methodology environment
• Excellent understanding and demonstrated experience in the use of DevOps tools (i.e. Gear set, Copado, AutoRabbit, Bit Bucket, Jenkins, Automated deployment, Sonar tools) with CICD capabilities and Agile practices
• Production support background with emphasis on the production change and incident process will be a plus