Senior Salesforce Experience Cloud DeveloperApply For This Position
Major functions/ Responsibilities
• Lead subject matter expert on Salesforce Experience Cloud capabilities, features and offerings.
• Participate in the technical design of Salesforce Experience Cloud and related software components
• Develop and implement governance for Salesforce Experience Cloud
• Drive UI changes to meet business persona needs
• Collaborate with the different product vendors/app groups while designing and implementing new changes
• Perform quality assurance on deliverables
• Recommend best practices to continually improve development practices
• Stay current with rapidly developing Salesforce ecosystem
• Conduct data analysis and optimizing performance of slowly running queries
• Drive configuration of all design, development, and deployment associated with assigned topics, including all technical configuration settings, administration settings, code reviews and provide overall Salesforce platform domain expertise.
• Drive standards for development and design techniques for infrastructure and/or enterprise architecture.
• Assist with solution project estimation, scope definition, resource allocation and formulating project timeline.
• Help the team plan and execute each sprint and assist with impediments to the sprint goal, and in identifying ways to unblock tasks as needed.
• Ensure software developed adheres to best practices and quality standards through code and design reviews
• Write quality documentation at both the code and business level
• Collaborate with non-technical sponsors and stakeholders to understand their requirements, and translate the requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
• The following certifications: Salesforce User Experience (UX) Designer
• At least 5 years’ experience working with Experience Cloud/Communities
• Additional preferred certifications: Salesforce Administrator, Platform Developer I
• Consulting background and experience with business process definition, gap analysis, and implementation of best practices is a plus
• Capability to work with a Technical Team to create interpret & implement business requirements into technical specifications, excellent communication and relationship management skills
• Strong UI design skills