Enterprise Account Executive (NY/NJ, Chicago or Dallas)Apply For This Position
Our Client is looking to grow their sales team across the US by adding multiple account executives to build relationships with new clients, while growing existing relationships with Salesforce, Microsoft, and other partner organizations. You will play a critical role in the expansion of their company by attending conferences and networking events, consulting with potential clients, and driving a healthy sales pipeline.
- Prospect and build an opportunity pipeline within an assigned territory.
- Collaborate with the Alliances and Sales leads to build relationships within Salesforce field sales.
- Develop, negotiate, and close new business opportunities.
- Closing the sale and managing the existing sales process.
- Consult with clients to create custom solutions that solve business problems.
- Develop excellent client relationships and maintain focus on exemplifying company values.
- Work closely with Salesforce sales teams to build a new pipeline and jointly execute sales cycles.
- 3+ years of experience selling Technological solutions
- 3+ years partnering with the Salesforce sales channel, or similar experience
- A passion for supporting enterprise level clients
- Ability to travel up to 20-25% depending on your location
- Demonstrated successful selling in a consultative/team environment and building new business within existing territory is essential
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic with strong written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Company-sponsored health insurance (Medical, Dental and Vision) for self and dependents
- 401(k) with Company match
- FSA, Dependent coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Critical Illness Coverage
- Supplementary Benefits
- Professional development