Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Developer - Associate
The AWS Certified Developer - Associate exam validates technical expertise in developing and maintaining applications on the AWS platform. In this half-day, intermediate-level course, learn how to prepare for the exam by exploring the exam’s topic areas, mapping them to developing on AWS, and identifying specific areas to study. You will review sample exam questions in each topic area and learn how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can better eliminate incorrect responses.
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify questions that relate to AWS development concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
- Allocate your time studying for the exam
- And much more
Who Can Benefit
Developers who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Developer – Associate exam
- One or more years of hands-on experience designing and maintaining an AWS-based application
- In-depth knowledge of at least one high-level programming language
- Have taken Developing on AWS classroom training or have equivalent knowledge
Want to Talk with Us About Training?
Submit this form, or call us to chat live: +1 (844) 978-6697