In our Value-Based Selling Skills Program, we specifically focus on the processes, skills and tools necessary for one’s competence and confidence in effectively building value-based relationships with clients and customers – so sales teams and leaders become experts at improving relationships with prospects and clients in order to win and grow more business.
Stony Point’s Value Based Training Course is recommended for the entire sales team, from seasoned sales pros who want to strengthen their selling skills, to newcomers to sales who want to develop a sound foundation on which to build a successful selling career. We also strongly recommend that key management personnel along with sales support staff attend this workshop as it can enhance internal teamwork and interpersonal working relationships.
Forty percent (40%) of virtual or in-person class time is dedicated to practice clinics, using Sales Reps’ own real situations. Best practice and research indicate that sustainable behavior change results from the following delivery approach:
- Opportunities for collaborative group dialogue, debate and discussion
- The introduction of Sales skills and tools directly related to learners’ needs
- Experiential learning (practice using the new skills and tools in a safe, real-to-life environment, using client’s scenarios)
- Coaching and feedback throughout by certified Instructor(s)
- Proactively identifying barriers (both process and/or behavioral based barriers) to achieving a Value Based Selling culture
- Becoming a consultative seller
- Prospecting – getting the appointment
- Preparing for your meeting
- Your unique value proposition
- Competitive advantages
- Presenting your recommendation
- Managing objections
- Gaining client commitment
Integrated Salesforce Option
This course can be delivered as a stand-alone program or it can be integrated with an organization’s version Salesforce. This version of the course will train the sellers to conduct Value-Based Selling with the support of Salesforce to track their Leads and deal pipeline. Some Salesforce configuration will be required for additional cost.
- In-person for 5 hours per day for 2 days
- Virtual for 5 hours per day for 2 days
* This course is currently only available as a private class, where all participants are from the same organization. Please contact Stony Point for pricing.