Salesforce Financial Services Cloud
The Financial Services Cloud (FSC) class prepares students for the Financial Services Cloud Accredited Professional accreditation. This is the only hands-on, instructor-led Financial Services Cloud class currently available.
Stony Point's Financial Services Cloud training course is recommended for individuals with experience administering and configuring Salesforce who want to become proficient with Financial Services Cloud. Some exposure to Financial Services Cloud is desirable.
The course will cover the following topics:
- Financial Services Cloud Administration & Implementation Best Practices
- Households, FSC Relationships and Roll-up Summary Rules
- Life Events and Business Milestones
- Referral Management
- Action Plans and Document Checklists
- Financial Goals
- Actionable Relationship Center
As a participant in the class, each student will be given a practice learning environment to use during hands-on exercises during the class. The student will be able to use this learning environment after the class without any additional fee.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator certification, equivalent experience or successful completion of the Salesforce Administrator in Lightning class offered by Stony Point.
- Certified Platform App Builder certification, equivalent experience or successful completion of the Salesforce Platform App Builder course offered by Stony Point.