Implementing Salesforce CPQ Billing
Stony Point developed this class to teach students how to deploy the Salesforce Billing product. This class is similar to the Salesforce Billing Essentials for Sales Cloud Administrators (BLG201) class offered by Salesforce; however, extends it by one day to cover topics at greater depth for implementation consultants.
This class is recommended for individuals who expect to be involved in implementing Salesforce Billing. It assumes students already possess experience working on the Salesforce platform and have attained at least the Salesforce Certified Administrator qualification.
This class is delivered by a senior instructor with many years of real world consulting experience and will cover the following topics:
- How to install and configure the Salesforce Billing solution
- Where the Salesforce Billing solution fits into the Lead to Cash process
- Management and process of orders
- Utilizing consumption tracking to generate orders
- Creation and processing of invoices
- Managing invoices for recurring and subscription products
- Applying correct tax rates for different scenarios
- Reconciling payments and payment schedules
- Creation of credit and debit notes
- Producing appropriate reports for financial periods
- Revenue recognition methods
As a participant in the class, each student will be given a practice learning environment for use during hands-on exercises during the class. Students will maintain access to this learning environment indefinitely after the class without any additional fee.
Who Should Take This Class
- Individuals implementing Salesforce Billing
- Salesforce Administration & Configuration in Lightning Experience (SP-ADX201) or equivalent hands-on experience with Salesforce