Copado Certified ConsultantRegister Now
This class is designed to prepare attendees to both pass certification exams and be ready to begin using Copado following class. Upon completion of this class, participants will be prepared to sit for the Copado Fundamentals I, Copado Fundamentals II, and Copado Consultant and exams. The class includes lectures, software demonstrations and hands-on exercises.
This course is delivered in a workshop structure and is delivered by a senior instructor with many years of real world Salesforce consulting and deployment experience.
The class will cover the following primary topics:
- Copado Overview
- Playground Setup
- Copado Development Lifecycle
- Branching Strategies
- Promotion & Back Promotion
- Conflict Resolution
- Static Code Analysis
- Apex Testing
- Continuous Delivery
- Agile Integrations
- Environment Landscapes
Who Should Take This Class
- Individuals with 1 to 3 years experience with Salesforce in the role of Administrator, Consultant, Developer, Architect, or Dev Ops preparing for the Copado Certified Consultant exam.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator certification, equivalent experience or successful completion of the Salesforce Administrator in Lightning (SP-ADX201) class offered by Stony Point.
- 4 days In-person training
- 4 days virtual instructor-led training