Exam Readiness: AWS Certified Solutions Architect – ProfessionalLearn More
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional training workshop gives you everything you need to successfully take the certification exam. You’ll learn to navigate the exam, interpret the concepts and much more. Think of our course as your own, personal AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional Study Guide.
The AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam validates advanced technical skills and experience in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS platform. In this full-day advanced workshop, you will learn how to prepare and succeed in the exam. We will explore the exam’s topic areas, mapping to architecting on AWS and to specific areas to study. We will review sample exam questions in each topic area, teaching you how to interpret the concepts being tested so that you can better eliminate incorrect responses.
This course teaches you how to:
- Navigate the logistics of the exam process
- Understand the exam structure and question types
- Identify how questions that relate to AWS architectural concepts
- Interpret the concepts being tested by an exam question
- Allocate your study time for the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam
Who Can Benefit
This course is intended for:
- Individuals who are preparing to take the AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional exam
- Solutions architects
We recommend that attendees of this workshop have the following prerequisites:
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect ‒ Associate certification
- Two or more years hands-on experience designing and deploying cloud architecture on the AWS platform
This course is delivered through a mix of:
- Classroom training
- Group discussion
- Sample exercise questions
There are no alternate class sessions avaialable at this time.