Salesforce Experience Cloud ConsultantRegister Now
Stony Point developed this class to teach students how to deploy Salesforce Experience Cloud (previously called Salesforce Community Cloud) in their organization and to create locations for engagement with their partner and customers. This class will also help students prepare for the Salesforce Experience Cloud Consultant Certification Exam. This class covers, in greater depth, the material introduced in the Create and Manage Experience Cloud Sites (ADX271) class offered by Salesforce.
Stony Point's Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant exam training course is recommended for students with Salesforce Admin experience and certifications as it will touch topics with those areas of expertise.
This class is delivered by a senior instructor with many years of real world consulting experience and will cover the following topics:
- Enable experiences in your organization
- Learn how experiences work and their capabilities.
- Create an experience for Partner Relationship Management.
- Create an experience to provide self-service support for customers.
- Understand the different steps to a successful implementation.
- Learn best practices to maintain engagement on an ongoing basis.
As a participant in the class, each student will be given a practice learning environment to use during hands-on exercises during the class. The student will be able to use this learning environment indefinitely after the class without any additional fee.
Who Should Take This Class
- Candidates preparing for the Salesforce Experience Cloud certification Exam
- Salesforce consultants preparing to contribute to an Experience Cloud project
- Salesforce Administration & Configuration in Lightning Experience (SP-ADX201) or equivalent hands-on experience with Salesforce