This class is delivered by a senior instructor with many years of real-world programming experience and will cover the following topics:
- Objects, Functions, and Classes
- Browser and Events
- Debugging and Error Handling
- Asynchronous Programming`
As a participant in the class, each student will be given a practice learning environment to use during hands-on exercises during the class. The student will be able to use this learning environment indefinitely after the class without any additional fee.
Who Should Take This Class
- Strong Computer Skills
- Knowledge of computer programming concepts recommended but not required
Participants in this class will need the following software pre-installed before class, and their computer must meet the following requirements:
- Latest version of Salesforce CLI, Visual Studio Code and Salesforce Extension Pack installed
- Latest version of Node.js and npm installed
- Latest version of Google Chrome installed and set as the default web browser
- Ability to create and access an online Salesforce Developer Hub
- Ability to receive and use Salesforce verification links through their email
There are no alternate class sessions avaialable at this time.