Salesforce CPQ Specialist
Stony Point developed this class to teach students how to deploy Salesforce CPQ in their organization. This class will also help students prepare for the Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification exam. This class is an equivalent to the Configure and Administer a Salesforce CPQ Solution (CPQ301) class offered by Salesforce. Stony Point's Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist exam training course is recommended for students with Salesforce Admin experience and certifications as it will touch topics with those areas of expertise. This Class is delivered by a senior instructor with many years of real world consulting experience and will cover the following topics.
- How to ensure the creation of a technically valid quote through the configuration of products, including bundles and product rules
- How to enforce the creation of a commercially viable quote though price books, price rules and discounting methods
- How to manage the quote process including document generation and advanced approvals
- Handling subscriptions and assets
- Handling amendments and renewals
- Tracking the quote to invoice process including orders and renewals
- Understand the different steps to a successful implementation
- Best practices for deployment and system maintenance
As a participant in the class, each student will be given a practice learning environment to use during hands-on exercises during the class. The student will be able to use this learning environment indefinitely after the class without any additional fee.
Who Should Take This Class
- Candidates preparing for the Salesforce CPQ Specialist Certification Exam
- Employees who will be involved in a CPQ Implementation
- Salesforce Administration & Configuration in Lightning Experience (SP-ADX201) or equivalent hands-on experience with Salesforce