Salesforce Identity and Access Management Designer (CTA Path)
Stony Point developed this mentoring program to guide students through gaining the knowledge, skills, and capabilities to assess Salesforce identity architecture and design secure, high-performance access management solutions in Salesforce, and to help students prepare for the Salesforce Certified Identity and Access Management Designer exam, one of the building blocks of the Certified System Architect credential which is, in turn, a prerequisite for the Salesforce Certified Technical Architect (CTA) Review Board Exam.
Stony Point’s Salesforce certified Identity and Access Management Designer certification course is recommended for students who have completed their Salesforce Platform Developer I certification and wish to become Certified Technical Architects. With guided mentorship, this class provides an excellent opportunity to study and practice for the real CTA certification. The CTA certification path is only available to TaaSS subscribers.
A participant in this mentoring program will focus on designing and implementing secure and scalable identity management solutions on the Lightning Platform as well as communicating the solution. The following topics will be addressed:
- Delegated authentication
- OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect, and Social Sign-On
- Identity Provider Initiated SAML and Service Provider Initiated SAML
- The authentication mechanisms for Communities
- SSO, Two-Factor Authentication, Login Flows, and Identity Connect
- User lifecycle management techniques (automated user provisioning, just-in-time provisioning, manual account creation, etc.)
- Platform Developer I certification or equivalent experience
- 10 week program consisting of a 90 minute virtual mentoring session each week plus ~5hrs each week of self-study using Trailhead