Salesforce Platform Developer 2
Stony Point developed this Salesforce developer training class to help experienced ....The Stony Point version of the class offers relevant, real world Salesforce programming examples.
A student successfully completing this class will be well prepared for the Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 2 exam.
This class is delivered by a senior instructor with many years of real world programming experience and will cover the following topics:
As a participant in this Salesforce developer training class, each student will be given a practice learning environment to use during hands-on exercises during the class. The student will be able to use this learning environment indefinitely after the class without any additional fee.
- Object oriented programming experience
Participants will be performing in-class software installations, and their computer must meet the following requirements:
- Ability to download and install software including the Salesforce CLI, Visual Studio Code and VS Code Extension Packs.
- Ability to create and access an online Salesforce Developer Hub.
- Ability to receive and use Salesforce verification links through their email.
- Latest version of Google Chrome installed and set as the default web browser.