About Stony Point
Stony Point, Inc. was founded with the goal of providing the highest quality Salesforce technical and end-user training. Our first customer was Salesforce University, and we delivered hundreds of classes for them as sub-contractors over the next several years.
As we grew, we found a niche helping other Salesforce consulting partners train their new hires and prepare them for the Salesforce certification exams. Soon, we were delivering technical and end-user training all over the world, in multiple languages, to some of the largest, global companies on earth.
As our relationships grew, the Salesforce partners who relied on us to train their own employees started asking us if we knew of talented people looking for work. We began providing sub-contract Salesforce consultants and developers to our customers and ended up starting a recruiting practice to support our growth. Simultaneously, as our training business continued to grow, we forged many great relationships with training centers around the world to offer our classes to a broader audience.
Stony Point introduced our Training as a Subscription Service (TaaSS), an annual pass to instructor-led training, where every class in our catalogue is available to subscribers for one low annual license fee.
Stony Point introduced Digadop, the digital adoption platform that is fully integrated with Salesforce and created by people who understand Salesforce, the salesperson mentality, the sales process, technology adoption, and the metrics management is interested in.
It’s less expensive, less risky and less time consuming to use an existing product or service when that product or service is awesome. And we have some awesome partners. You won’t see us recommending partners just as a way to earn referral fees. Rather, we establish partnerships with companies that we find ourselves going back to again and again because their solutions are effective, and their people are helpful.
Work for Stony Point
Scan our Open Positions, but also take a look at our Company Culture:
- Commuting is a waste of time. Our employees have always worked from home. Sometimes we travel to client sites because it makes sense to, but we never go to the office just because it's Monday and that's what everyone else does.
- The foundation of our company is our people. Since our employees are our most important asset, we want them to be well-paid, rewarded and recognized for doing a great job.
- If you work more, you should get paid more. By the same token, if the work you do is more valuable to the company, then you should make more money too. Of course, the flip side is that you can work less, but you will get paid less, too.
- Work-life balance isn't the same for everyone. Some people like to work 60 hours a week and some people are incredibly productive for 30 hours. That's OK with us. Also, everyone is productive at different times, so we don't have set working hours either.
- Adults shouldn't have to ask for permission to go to the doctor or take a vacation. Our employees work when and where they want, and there is no limit to the amount of vacation an employee can take.
- People change over time and their skills and interests evolve. We want every employee to grow, so we challenge them to learn new skills and earn new certifications every year. We are a learning company and we're learning new things all the time.
- Everyone deserves affordable benefits. We offer great health care, dental, vision, ADD, life, STD, LTD, and 401k to all full-time employees at great rates.
- Technology is fundamental to our business, so everyone gets a MacBook or Windows laptop. We also pay for cell phones, home internet and other things you need in a home office.
Get your Stony Point Gear from our online store.
Stony Point Color Logo
Shop here for gear with the full color Stony Point logo. Most items will be white, gray and light colored so you can see the blue logo.
Stony Point White Logo
Shop here for gear with a white Stony Point logo. The items will be every color but white.
Stony Point Classic Designs
Shop here for gear custom designed for Stony Point using our Classic logo. An example is a Nike Dri-fit golf shirt with the Stony Point logo embroidered onto the shirt.