Upgrading to Salesforce Lightning Experience for Experienced Admins
Stony Point developed this class to help Salesforce Administrators, Consultants and other Technicians quickly learn the basics of Salesforce Lightning Experience with a particular emphasis on upgrading from Salesforce Classic. This class is covers much of the same content as the Administration Essentials for Advanced Admins (DEX211) and the Declarative Development for Platform App Builders in Lightning Experience (DEX402) classes offered by Salesforce. The Stony Point version of the class offers relevant, real world examples, is delivered in less time, costs less, and focuses specifically on upgrading from Classic.
This class is delivered by a senior instructor with many years of real world programming experience and will cover the following topics:
- Lightning Experience Overview, including navigation, new features, and Einstein
- Classic features that are not yet available in Lightning (or are limited)
- Enabling Lightning and important steps to upgrade from Classic to Lightning
- Lightning App Builder, standard Lightning Components, Lightning pages and buttons, and Lightning Actions
- Process Builder, designing for mobile, and Lightning reports & dashboards
As a participant in the class, each student will be given a practice learning environment to use during hands-on exercises during the class. The student will be able to use this learning environment indefinitely after the class without any additional fee.
- Salesforce Administration & Configuration in Lightning Experience (SP-ADX201) or equivalent hands-on experience with Salesforce